Fake contact lenses. Contact lenses behind eye
Fake Contact Lenses
- contact lenses
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- Forge or counterfeit (something)
- forge: make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
- Make (an event) appear to happen
- Pretend to feel or suffer from (an emotion or illness)
- bogus: fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
- something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
Includes complete customizing kit to allow the caps to exactly fit you!
Customizing yields total realism… no extra material is visible around the gums or over other teeth.
These aren’t “kiddie fangs” these are top quality caps… the only way to get a more professional tooth cap is to visit your dentist! These are the best fangs out there!
“Snap-fit” Get a clip on fit with re-moldable firm-setting material in about 15 minutes. ******Now shipping directly from Amazon warehouses.
But it was more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I was actually feeling quite nervous beforehand. I’m pretty sure I got all the etiquette down. I’ve been learning this stuff for years, but that still didn’t stop me panicking about things. For instance, I’ve always remembered that you use the knife & fork on the outside & work your way in, but for a moment my mind blanked. How stupid. It was only a second of blankness, but still. & then I remember that side plates are on the side I find annoying (the left) but I still had to work through that logic just to be confident I had it right. Which is silly really. Of course I know this stuff. But sometimes I doubt myself at these things. I know I’m a lot posher than most people, but then it always seems at these dinners that everyone else is posher than me. I was fine though. I think I had one slip up, but one of the men who knew me kindly prompted me so that was fine. Everyone was really kind to me, & they think my parents are wonderful, so that’s always lovely to hear.
Oh, but I had a ladder in my tights that came down to just where my dress stopped, & I really hoped know one noticed. I don’t think they did.